The delegates to the 10th World Congress of Ethnic Religions June 19-21, 2007 in Jurmala, Latvia hereby affirm
- Their concern about the exploitation of the poor, children, sick, elderly, women, refugees, and other vulnerable sections of society, especially after war, occupations and disasters;
- Their concern about forced, fraudulent, and coerced conversion, particularly among vulnerable and unempowered sections of society after war, occupations and disasters;
And resolve to affirm
- That people should not be exploited at any time, particularly after war, occupations and disasters;
- That governments should protect vulnerable populations from exploitation;
- That governments should outlaw conversion based on force, fraud or coercion.